This information is not available in this time, please check back later.
Sign Up to receive email updates about news, events, & more!
ARE YOU PREPARED FOR A POWER OUTAGE?
Be Red Cross Ready-More information available at the center or redcross.org.
Power Outage Checklist:
- One or more styrofoam collers and ice
- Digital quick-response thermometer
- Emergency Kit: Water (one gallon/person/day), Non-perishable food, flashlight, Battery powered radio, Extra batteries, First aid kit, Medications and medical supplies, Multi-purpose tool, Sanitation and personal hygiene items.
- Cell phone or non-cordless phone
- When using a portable generator, connect the equipment you want to power directly to the generator- Do not connect a portable generator to a home's electrical system
- Never use a generator, grill, camp stove, or other "gas" powered device inside a home, garage, crawlspace, partially enclosed area.
- Locate unit away from doors, windows, or vents.
- Use a carbon monoxide detector.