The Grand Blanc Senior Activity Center is located at 12632 Pagels Drive in Grand Blanc and is newly renovated. The Senior Center is open daily M-F 8:00am-4:00pm (if Grand Blanc schools are closed due to inclement weather the Center is closed).
The Senior Activity Center Banquet Room is available for rental for large/small events. The Banquet Hall can hold up to 244 guests. Great location for a Wedding, Family Reunion, Graduation Party and more. Amenities available for use include:
- Large Catering Kitchen (ample counter space, sinks, stove/oven, refrigerator)
- 32 round tables & 13 long tables
- Convenient Parking
Banquet Room Fees and Hours:
- All rentals are subject to a $250 Refundable Deposit
- Sunday: $475 Rental Fee Hours: 9:00am-8:00pm
- Weekdays: $325 Rental Fee Hours: 5:00pm-9:00pm
- Friday $625 Rental Fee Hours: 5:00pm-1:00am
- Holidays (Monday-Friday Only When Center is Closed): $625 Rental Fee Hours: 9:00am-1:00am
- Saturday: $825 Rental Fee Hours: 9:00am-1:00am
- Pre-decorating & Setup (Fridays only if available): $60 - non-refundable. Must be reserved and paid when original rental is booked.
- Please note for all paperwork and fees must be received by the Office no less than forty-five (45) days prior to rental date. If rental is reserved less than 45 days from rental date, all monies are due at time of reservation. Pleases refer to rental contract for all policies and rules.